The Beast Inside, a movie-style approach to horror games has landed on Steam. Experience a unique, gripping twist on the thriller and survival horror genres. Play as two different protagonists bound by a dark heritage and immerse yourself in their story of long-buried secrets, personal tragedies, and madness.
The story of The Beast Inside takes you to the height of the Cold War in Boston, 1979. Adam, a CIA cryptanalyst, leaves the bustle of the city and moves to the countryside with his wife, Emma. His handlers are afraid they won’t be able to keep him safe there, but Adam believes he needs a peaceful place in the woodlands to take a shot at some sophisticated military code. If he gets this right, his work may alter the course of the Cold War. However, this area is quite the opposite of a peaceful place they were looking for.
In the attic, he comes across a mysterious diary written by a man called Nicolas Hyde, allegedly, a past resident of the same house who lived there in the 19th Century. Once opened, the diary unleashes the nightmares of the past into Adam’s timeline, putting the lives of Adam and Emma in great danger.
Tension increases as these two stories come to an inevitable clash in The Beast Inside. Prisoners of time and space – Nicolas and Adam, find themselves immersed in secrets and mysteries. Follow both characters, unaware of the danger that hides within their souls and memories. In tangled times, who can you trust?
The Beast Inside Key Features
- Explore Blackstone, the forgotten land of Hyde’s lineage. A complex world designed to complement the thrilling story.
- Soak up he immersive environment created with photogrammetry technology. Enjoy the realism of a setting achieved by the inclusion of 3D-scanned objects.
- Play as two characters living in different centuries but in the same area. Take their faith in your hands and unveil how their stories intersect.
- Experience a unique history, solve mysteries on your way, collect the clues, and decide by yourself how this story will end.
- Discover the new levels of horror sharpened by the motion capture technology
- Use your trusted revolver to shoot your way out of even the most lethal scenarios.
For more gaming news check out our website right HERE.