It’s a perfect time to roll out the second massive update for LGM games latest title! Gears ‘n’ Cogs is the second planned milestone for Starpoint Gemini 3, and it changes a LOT.
No more easy pickings dear space captains. Your ship is loaded with missiles? Fine, your adversaries have plenty of decoys, and they are not afraid to use them! You’re proficient with cut engines manoeuvres? Won’t help you – enemies will have tricks of their own with new AI and behaviour routines.
But you’re not helpless – to give you a fighting chance, a newly introduced crafting system in Starpoint Gemini 3 enables you to be creative and engineer a plethora of items and equipment to enhance your survivability.
Focus points of Roadmap update No.2 are:
- Newly added crafting and blueprints system
- Newly added radiation effects system for nebulas
- Heavily upgraded enemy AI and ship behaviour
- Visual treats regarding impact hull damage on all ships
- A new range of upgradeable ship modules
- Campaign storyline missions received first rework
Fresh exclusive screenshots of Starpoint Gemini 3 are below:
The entire changelog is a mile long and can be found here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/977720/allnews/
And you can find Starpoint Gemini 3 on Steam here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/977720/Starpoint_Gemini_3/
To sum it all up – if you’re an avid space gamer, you don’t want to miss this!
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.