Game developer Black Tower has today announced that their RPG title Sin Slayers is set to arrive on September 5th, 2019. Sin Slayers is a top-200 wishlisted game on Steam, with the first act of the game alone having more than 100,000 downloads.
You can check out some of Sin Slayers gameplay footage below in the game’s trailer:
Sin Slayers is an RPG with roguelike elements set in a dark fantasy world, where your choices determine how challenging the fights and enemies will be. Create, equip and lead a team of heroes. Each unit will have its own abilities and weaknesses, so plan your combat strategy accordingly. You’ll journey through stinking primaeval forests, boneyards riddled with crypts and the graves of fallen warriors, and other places even the bravest adventurer would fear to tread. Battles, traps, and bizarre enemies…
Everything and everyone wishes to take your life, but don’t succumb to despair. Between fights your party can take their rest at a fountain, or while on the road in an old church which leaves its doors open to the weary and wounded. Travel every path and byway of the Valley, obtain new weapons on the field of battle or by fulfilling quests, gather ingredients for magical elixirs and resources to craft armour and amulets. If a certain item is beyond your crafting ability, ask the blacksmith in the Old Church for help. The best gear will allow you to challenge the deadliest monsters.
Key game features:
- 10 playable characters with their unique histories and skillsets
- Many pixel-art stylized monsters characterized by damage, skills, and behaviour.
- 7 regions, each of which belongs to one Sin Lord.
- A unique system for assessing the player’s behaviour in the game, called «sin-o-meter»: think carefully about your actions in the game and do not commit bad deeds. Otherwise, the power of the monsters will increase, and you will not receive additional game bonuses.
- Generated maps of locations with a variety of events and encounters: get ready for surprises. The Valley is full of mysteries and secrets lurking at every turn.
- Game regions with their own events and game conditions, monsters, bosses and the Sin Lords: explore the Valley of Fallen Sinners and their enemies, information about the game world and foes will increase the chances of winning.
- Personalization of skill sets and a line-up of characters: choose characters and their skills and magical abilities accurately; your strategy will define the outcome of the decisive battle.
- Enjoy: JRPG-styled turn-based battles.
For more gaming news, click right HERE.