Here’s a quick summary:
- The beta will run from August 2nd until August 19th
- Featuring the new character class system for the Neighbor
- Reworked and rebalanced character classes for players
- No need for a key — just download the game and play!
- There is no embargo: record videos, stream and share on social media!
- The game now runs steadily on Windows 7. Hopefully. Maybe.
Have you played the game during our previous tests and know your way around the Neighbor’s house?
Then this contest is for you! You have a week to create a video guide on Secret Neighbor, the best entries will be awarded with Hello Neighbor games for a platform of their choosing.
Click HERE below to find the full rules.
About the Game
In Secret Neighbor 6 players try to sneak into their creepy Neighbor’s house to figure out what he’s hiding in the basement. They collect keys procedurally placed around the house to open the basement door.
Only problem is that one of the players is the Neighbor in disguise, and he needs to gain the trust of other players to take them out.
How to access the beta:
How to get the Clown Neighbor:
Once you open the game you will see a pop-up prompting you to follow and wishlist the game. Just click these 2 buttons under the trailer for the game:
For more gaming news, click HERE.