Sandberg’s new Powerbank in the Survivor series is virtually too wild. It has an enormous capacity of 30,000 mAh. It can withstand being submerged in water, getting dropped and being exposed to dust.
It also has excellent connectivity. The usual USB outputs are available of course, but it also has USB-C and supports QC3.0 QuickCharge. It is even possible to charge Smaller laptop computers, as the Powerbank can deliver up to 45W on the USB port under the PD standard.
A powerful 8-LED torch has been implemented in the product too.
Erling Hoff Petersen, Sales Director at Sandberg A/S, explains:
This powerbank is not intended for a wide target group of everyday users. This is a powerhouse that can be taken with you in extreme and demanding conditions, e.g. when you are a long way away from a plug socket for longer periods or have several devices that need to be kept running. It is intended for an exclusive target group of specialists with specific needs. We would also like to accommodate their needs. We have several other powerbanks for people with more common needs.
Item no.: 420-48
RRP incl. VAT: £144.99
- IP66 dust, shock and waterproof case
- Capacity: 30000 mAh / 111 Wh
- Battery type: Li-polymer
- Micro USB input (supports QC 2.0): 5V/2A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
- USB-C input/output: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/2A PD45W
- USB output 1 (QC 3.0): 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
- USB output 2: 5V 2.4A
- USB output 3: 5V 2.4A
- 4 LED lights battery indicator
- 8 LED flashlight
- Charge temperature: 0~45℃
- Discharge temperature: -20~60℃
For more techy news, click right HERE.