tinyBuild has just launched Streets of Rogue on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. The game also came out of Early Access on Steam, with a staggering 95%+ positive user review rating from over 4k reviews!
Streets of Rogue is a rogue-lite co-op stealth shooter RPG brawler mega-game. It’s like Nuclear Throne meets Deus Ex, mixed with the anarchy of Grand Theft Auto. Rogue-lite meets immersive sim, and goes completely insane.
Check out the launch trailer below to find out more!
If you’ve been playing the Steam build for a while, click HERE for the full changelog that comes with 1.0 on Steam.
- Play the game YOUR way! Don’t want to kill anybody? That’s cool! Want to hack computers? Got ya covered!
- Random world generation and TOTALLY EXTREME gameplay variety means you can play for 600 hours and not get bored! Seriously though, go outside!!!
- Super-advanced artificial intelligence that won’t put up with your crap! Outsmart these virtual humans and feel superior to your computer!
- Play as over 20 (and growing!) wildly different types of characters! Bartender, scientist, hacker, gorilla — hey, your job is probably in there too!
- Stupidly huge variety of items! Shrink rays, hypnotizing devices, boomboxes, bear traps, food processors.. Oh, and guns too.
- 4-Player online and local cooperative modes lets you brutalize goons AND loneliness!
- Lead a gang, free slaves, drink beer, gib ghosts, become a vampire, shrink people and stomp on them. The most insanely varied game ever made.
For more gaming news, click right HERE.