Rooftop Panda is proud to announce that their fast-paced multiplayer space shooter, Rocket Wars, will be launching on the Nintendo Switch on November 14th 2019 for $9.99 USD.
Rocket War’s clean minimalist visuals and easy-to-pick-up multiplayer mayhem make it a perfect complement to the Switch, allowing you to take the party anywhere and share the fun across up to four players.
Check out the Rocket Wars on Nintendo Switch Trailer below:
About Rocket Wars
In Rocket Wars you take control of a spaceship with different strengths and weaknesses and proceed to do all in your power to kill your enemies (…or your friends). With heaps of weapons, power-ups, and ships all spread across a variety of game modes, you’ll be able to have fun for hours against other players locally, or versus AI opponents. Rocket Wars is the go-to party game for when you have people over (and now on the go) and are looking for some fast and furious PVP fun!
- Fast-paced couch party game action for up to 4 players.
- 6 different game modes will keep things fresh and challenging.
- 12 different spaceships with unique stats let you play according to your own playstyle.
- You can play free for all, 2v2, or entirely against AI opponents.
- Clean minimalist artstyle with a soundtrack composed by Waterflame (Castle Crashers, CastleStorm)
Want some more gaming news? Don’t worry. We got you covered. Click right HERE and we’ll whisk you away.