Launching today, Rocket Wars brings its fast-paced multiplayer ship battling action and clean minimalist aesthetic to the Nintendo Switch; a system that perfectly complements the game and its potential for party-time fun. Pass around the Joy Cons, pick your ships, and get into some dog fights with up to four players (along with AI to round things out whether you’re short a person or all alone).
Peter Kjaer, Rooftop Panda explains:
I am excited to finally bring Rocket Wars to the platform where it belongs, the Nintendo Switch. The snack sized battles and the inherent social interactions of playing Rocket Wars fit perfectly with the Switch.
Rocket Wars is available to purchase now on the Nintendo Switch for $9.99 USD, and is still available on PC and Xbox One as well.
About Rocket Wars:
In Rocket Wars you take control of a spaceship with different strengths and weaknesses and proceed to do all in your power to kill your enemies (…or your friends). With heaps of weapons, power-ups, and ships all spread across a variety of game modes, you’ll be able to have fun for hours against other players locally, or versus AI opponents. Rocket Wars is the go-to party game for when you have people over (and now on the go) and are looking for some fast and furious PVP fun!
- Fast-paced couch party game action for up to 4 players.
- 6 different game modes will keep things fresh and challenging.
- 12 different spaceships with unique stats let you play according to your own playstyle.
- You can play free for all, 2v2, or entirely against AI opponents.
- Clean minimalist artstyle with a soundtrack composed by Waterflame (Castle Crashers, CastleStorm)
For more gaming news check out our website right HERE.