This follows a five-month-long Early Access period where several new features such as a sandbox mode and plenty of new maps and missions have been added. Watch the trailer below to see more gameplay and prepare for departure.
Yurij Ischuk, CEO at Corbie Games explains:
Being a train enthusiast and knowing the amount of fantastic train games that are out there, I feel that Railroad Corporation really gives the other games a run for their money. Not only does Railroad Corporation give players the opportunity to lay train tracks and explore the historical maps of 1…
About Railroad Corporation
Relive the pioneering spirit of the Golden Age of Steam by establishing your own railroad empire across 19th century North America. Race against time to bring settlements together, produce and trade goods and develop new technologies.
Embark on your dream career and earn your fortune in the New World. Work to fulfil contracts and complete missions based on historic rail networks across the United States. Lay down tracks, dig tunnels and raise bridges to connect settlements big and small, old and new. Strategy and forward planning are essential to make the best deals – so you’ll need to be across every aspect of your organisation. Control and combine resources, establish new industries and even lobby politicians to change the law of the land.
- Establish a profitable Railroad Corporation in the Golden Age of Steam
- Engage in political lobbying and research new technologies
- Expand your operations with new departments, recruit employees and manage business loans
- Buy, control and maintain historically accurate locomotives and rolling stock.
- Build and manage your very own 19th Century Railroad Corporation, using track, tunnels, bridges and rolling stock
- Historically accurate locomotives and rolling stock to choose from – research and upgrade stock as you become more successful
- Blast, Dig and tunnel through a beautiful landscape, from town-to-town
- Exert your influence on towns and cities, buy real-estate and run a vast business empire
- Play alone, against an opponent, or against many fierce competitors
- Engage in political lobbying, play the stock market and defend your huge business empire against your enemies
- Fully focus on growing the corporation and expanding your train network in Sandbox Mode
For more gaming news check out our website right HERE.