Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today announced Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters content pack is coming soon to Steam.
Featuring an all new story-driven scenario, new gameplay mechanics, plus new rides, characters and scenery straight from the classic 1984 movie, this new Planet Coaster content pack provides everything players need to create the most authentic Ghostbusters entertainment park seen in a videogame.
The Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters content pack announcement trailer premiered today, which you can see below:
The Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters content pack also sees Dan Aykroyd voice his original role as the iconic Raymond Stantz, mentoring players throughout their campaign as they build their park and take care of the ghostly issues that besiege their rides. Joining Aykroyd, William Atherton will also voice his role as antagonist Walter Peck.
Fans of the popular film series will be steeped in nostalgia as other fan-favourite ghosts and characters make appearances as the story progresses, including Slimer, the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man and even the legendary ECTO-1 car. A new in-game interactive dark ride, The Ghostbusters Experience, allows Planet Coaster players to engage with the game in a whole new way as they take on the role of a Ghostbuster to bust ghosts with their particle throwers and log their high score.
The most ambitious content pack for Planet Coaster to date, Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters includes:
- A fully-voiced, narrative campaign featuring the voice talents of Dan Aykroyd and William Atherton.
- A new in-game interactive ghostbusting ride, The Ghostbusters Experience.
- A new, in-game Slimer-themed kiddie coaster, the RollerGhoster.
- Classic characters such as Raymond Stantz, Slimer, the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man and a few surprises!
- Authentic scenery pieces and sounds straight from the 1984 original movie, including the HQ, ECTO-1 and Ray Parker Jr’s classic Ghostbusters theme.
For further information and reveals on Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters DLC pack, follow @PlanetCoaster on Twitter.
And for more gaming news, click right HERE.