2K today revealed that PGA TOUR 2K21 is now available in physical format for the Nintendo Switch. Rated PEGI 3 and developed by HB Studios, the team behind The Golf Club series, PGA TOUR 2K21 is a critically acclaimed, real-deal golf simulation experience featuring officially licensed PGA TOUR pros, courses, gear and apparel brands.
PGA TOUR 2K21 offers several ways to play and an array of officially licensed, true-to-life features including:
- Tee it up solo or hit the links with friends by playing local and online matches, including Alt-Shot, Stroke Play, Skins and 4-Player Scramble. Command your Clubhouse with Online Societies, where you can run full seasons and tournaments while earning bragging rights on the course. You can also create entry rules and requirements, as well as handicap and event settings, to challenge your crew;
- Create your own unique MyPLAYER by selecting from hundreds of customization options, including new licensed apparel and equipment from popular brands such as Adidas, Polo Ralph Lauren, Malbon Golf, Callaway Golf, Bridgestone Golf, TaylorMade Golf and more;
- Load up your golf bag with the 14 clubs of your choice and take on the PGA TOUR Career Mode. You’ll start off on the Korn Ferry Tour and go on to compete in over 30 events spanning multiple stages of your career. You’ll also take on a roster of 12 PGA TOUR pros, headlined by PGA TOUR 2K21 cover athlete Justin Thomas;
- Dive into Career Mode, brought to life by a broadcast-style presentation with state-of-the-art graphics, dynamic cutscenes and a seamless replay system, all anchored by the play-by-play commentary of veteran golf and sports broadcaster Luke Elvy and three-time PGA TOUR winner turned golf analyst Rich Beem;
- Play 15 world-famous, licensed PGA TOUR courses, each of which was created using cutting-edge technology to capture nearly every real-life detail of these intricate courses down to one centimetre of accuracy. This process ensures you feel every dogleg on the fairway and break in the green that PGA TOUR professionals face in real tournaments;
- Trick out greens and fairways with thousands of custom options in the Course Designer – powered by The Golf Club – where you can build the course of your dreams and challenge friends via cross-platform custom course sharing.
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.