Eastasiasoft Limited today announced that the fruity action ballistics puzzle platformer, Family Tree, has released exclusively for the Nintendo Switch priced at US$7.99 / EUR7.99 / £6.99 / 800 JPY with a 20% launch discount available through to October 23rd.
The psychedelic announcements trailer can be watched right below:
In Family Tree, protagonists Mr and Mrs Fruits have gone to bed, leaving their fruit babies chilling outside playing. All of a sudden, an evil drum ‘n bass loving sugar skull named Pedro appeared and sucked all of the babies into a wormhole and scatters them throughout the forest. Now it’s up for Mr and Mrs Fruits to find all of their babies and bring them safely back home where they belong.
Take control of Mrs or Mr Fruits and aim a ballistic arc which shows the projected trajectory, then jump, landing where the trajectory arc predicts. Gameplay involves the player starting each level at the bottom of a tree with the simple aim of finding the goal, collecting as many fruits as possible, whilst avoiding fiendish enemies and obstacles. Once collected, the fruits turn back into adorable fruit-babies!
- A brilliantly bonkers pinball-platform puzzler (it’s a real thing!).
- Over 120 lovingly handcrafted levels to master.
- Mirror mode for those that want to up the ante.
- 32 bonus game levels in case the 128 main levels weren’t enough.
- 1-4 player endless climb mode.
- Pick from either Mrs or Mr Fruit to play as on your daring adventure.
- A ton of unlockables including game modes, multiplayer characters and power-ups.
- Head-bobbing soundtrack to keep the tempo going.
Want some more gaming news? Then click right HERE and we’ll give you all the gaming news your eyes can handle. Once you finish that, you can also click HERE to check out our latest reviews and HERE for our latest feature articles too. You won’t regret it.