If you’ve not explored the dystopian world of NieR: Automata yet then you really should. For those of you that have played the game though we have a reason for you to go and pay it another visit. New DLC was announced yesterday, titled “3C3C1D119440927” (no we’re not kidding, that is the DLC name). The expansion packs some serious content too for gamers on both PC and the PS4, including:
- Costumes from the previous Japanese release, NieR: Replicant, including the “Revealing Outfit” for 2B, “Young Man’s Outfit” for 9S and “Destroyer Outfit” for A2.
- Records adding special music tracks to the player’s jukebox.
- New equipment and cosmetic accessories, including hairspray that allows you to change the colour of 2B and A2’s hair.
- Masks with unique “on equip” effects.
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets.
There are other surprises included too which we won’t spoil because we don’t like to be that guy. But if you do want to find more info about the game, then you can check out these links below or the DLC trailer which is below that.