THQ Nordic, Produced in Association with Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) and Oasis Games Limited today launch the game Monkey King: Hero is Back as well as the special “Hero Edition” version of the game for PC and PlayStation 4. Dive into a 500-year-old Chinese tale set in a world full of fun and action!
Watch the release trailer below:
Stay tuned! Two additional stories (“Uproar in Heaven” and “Mind Palace”) will be available as DLC soon!
About Monkey King: Hero is Back
Kung-Fu. Adventure. Chinese mythology. A boy named Liuer. A Monkey King. A 500-year old Chinese tale. All combined in a fun, frantic, funny action-adventure set in a bright, detailed and adorable fantasy world. Explore Monkey King’s hidden powers, engaging sense of humour, battling animal-like creatures and other-wordly bosses, all taken from the Chinese box office mega-hit of the same name. Play out new never-before-seen side stories in this, the latest adaptation of the Journey to the West.
- Combination of comical oriental action and adventure
- Simple controls and manoeuvrability
- Unique and quirky weaponry
- Easy – going pace
- Family-friendly difficulty levels
- Learn special abilities and extraordinary moves
- A fascinating blend of Chinese Mythology and Eastern Art
- Never before seen episodes and highlights from the movie
Want some more gaming news? Then click right HERE and we’ll give you all the gaming news your eyes can handle. Once you finish that, you can also click HERE to check out our latest reviews and HERE for our latest feature articles too. You won’t regret it.