For the first time ever, create both female and male MyPLAYERs in WWE 2K20 MyCAREER. Take Red and Tre, two lifelong best friends, through a journey from high school to the WWE Hall of Fame – playing storylines and matches as each character and even teaming together with the all-new Mixed Tag match feature.
Watch the WWE 2K20 MyCAREER trailer below:
With 18 chapters, approximately 100 matches and performances from more than 40 WWE Superstars, NXT Superstars and legends, this year’s MyCAREER provides roughly 20 hours of play-through time, complete with branching narratives and an interdimensional portal in-between. For full details on the WWE 2K20 MyCAREER, read the full blog below.
WWE 2K20 launches worldwide on Tuesday, October 22 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. For more information on WWE 2K20 and 2K, visit wwe.2k.com.
MyCAREER AT A GLANCE
- For the first time ever, create both a female and male MyPLAYER and take them through MyCAREER, playing storylines and matches as each character and occasionally teaming together with the all-new Mixed Tag match feature.
- Unlock WWE Legends, Career-specific Superstar attires, original characters and unique environments like “Hell’s Colosseum” and a special New Day themed arena.
- At one point, Red and Tre cross through an interdimensional portal to try to find the Undertaker who hasn’t been seen in years, encountering various surprises along the way.
- MyCAREER is fully voiced again, this year featuring performances from nearly over 40 WWE Superstars, NXT Superstars and legends in addition to over 15 original voiced roles. Interact with newly-voiced Superstars such as Ronda Rousey, The New Day, Becky Lynch, Adam Cole, Velveteen Dream, The IIconics, Samoa Joe and more.
- Track Red and Tre’s career progress with “The List” – as teenagers Red and Tre write down all the goals they’d like to someday achieve, which later becomes their road map to success. Can you cross off their final list item and get inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame?
- At certain points in MyCAREER, the decisions you make affect the matches Red and Tre compete in, who they team with, and possibly even lead to some alternate outcomes. Explore different choices to see what paths they might lead you down.
- Podcasts are back this year, including “The Buzz and Cole Show” featuring the return of Buzz and Cole Quinn from WWE2K19’s MyCAREER.
BY THE NUMBERS
- 18 chapters
- Approximately 100 total matches
- Over 2,700 lines of dialogue
- Over 900 lines of new commentary unique to MyCAREER matches and cutscenes
- Over 270 cutscenes
- Around 20 hours of total play-through time
- 34 career goals on Red and Tre’s List
- 1 bionic arm
For more gaming news, click right HERE.