Back in 2014, tinyBuild and QUICKTEQUILA have released Lovely Planet – the most adorable FPS Gun Shooter Ballet. It has been called the most unusual FPS by the press and beloved by players with 94% positive reviews.
Rewind 5 years to now and tinyBuild are excited to announce the sequel:
Lovely Planet 2 hits Steam on June 18th – Available on PC, Mac, and Linux.
Feel the speed once again as you jump and shoot your way through the familiar cutesy abstract world filled with clever traps and angry baddies fuming with rage.
About Lovely Planet 2
- Play 100+ levels of pure jumping and shooting
- Experience five unique worlds with brand new traps and enemies
- Replay every level in a more challenging new game mode ☯
- Explore to find hidden levels, secrets and achievements
- Vibe to an original soundtrack by Calum Bowen
Want more gaming news? Why didn’t you say so! Click HERE and we’ll take you to some right now. If the news isn’t what you’re looking for and you’re here by mistake, don’t worry, we all click the wrong link sometimes, at least that’s what I tell the other half when she sees my browser history.