THQ Nordic, by the grace of all gaming goodness, comes forth as herald to all journalists and content creators, streamers and media partners. Bare witness and receive our greetings for a new Knights of Honor game!
Know that before the good people of gaming, for the richness of all that we hold true and dear, and in exaltation of the genre Grand Strategy, we hereby announce to thee: Knights of Honor II: Sovereign! The second of its name, combiner of depth and accessibility, to become the shining light in the grand strategy realm when it draws swords on PCs all over the world in 2020.
Knights of Honor II: Sovereign is THQ Nordic’s first step into the Grand Strategy genre. In cooperation with the veteran game developers at Black Sea Games, the goal is to craft a medieval strategy experience that maintains all the depth players expect while breaking new grounds on approachability. Choose your medieval kingdom and lead it to glory or ruins – the fate of your subjects lies in your hands. Manage your economy, guide your people’s religion, be the master diplomat and a fearless general: become the ruler your people love, and establish a legacy that will live across the generations.
- Accessible Grand Strategy – From religion to city development, experience exciting depth with better approachability than ever
- Real-Time Gameplay – Medieval Europe comes alive, no turns needed
- Royal Court – Appoint Marshalls, Clerics, Merchants, Diplomats, and Spies to exert your will across the land
- RTS Battles – Directly lead your armies in riveting RTS combat
- Robust Multiplayer – Join with multiple friends to take on the challenges of medieval Europe
For more gaming news, click right HERE.