Gamescom 2019 will be the biggest festival for games in the world. And HandyGames is part of it! Taking a decent area in the Indie Arena Booth in Hall 10.2, the publisher will present 6 games with its partners in Cologne, one of them unannounced.
Visit HandyGames and talk to the developers, grab some fine loot – the Indie Arena Cup (or in german “Becher”) for example and check out, what HandyGames and it’s teams have been working on for the last months.
- Visitors in Hall 10.1 can look forward to check out and play the cheerful and funny El Hijo, from Honig Studios
- Or play the dark and grim Through the Darkest of Times, made by Paintbucket Games
- The multiplayer arcade party fun Spitlings from Massive Miniteam, who are working just a stone throw away from the convention center
- You are more like a singer? Prove yourself and play One Hand Clapping with us
- Or are you looking for a deep RPG inspired by console-greats like Final Fantasy or Chrono Trigger? Than come and check out Battle Chasers: Nightwar for your mobile device
HandyGames are looking forward to meeting you in Cologne in the Indie Arena Booth, Hall 10.2, from August 20th until August 24th! Loot, Games, Fun – what are you waiting for?
And if you are a game developer and are looking for a publisher? Well, HandyGames say hello there as they are looking for opportunities and are happy to meet at Gamescom. If you want to pitch your game, get in touch: https://www.handy-games.com/en/publishing/
For more gaming news, click HERE.