Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and IO Interactive today released the 2019 Hitman 2 November Roadmap, celebrating the game’s one-year anniversary with a wide-ranging selection of free live content, including the return of some of the best legacy content, coming throughout the month.
All Hitman 2 owners will have access to a variety of Featured Contracts, Escalation Contracts, Challenge Packs, item unlocks, suit unlocks and a legacy Elusive Target. A rundown of the free content updates coming to Hitman 2 in November is listed below.
Hitman 2 November Roadmap
- The Bahadur Dexterity Legacy Escalation Contract in Marrakesh (Morocco) – Available Nov. 7
- The Teague Temptation Legacy Escalation Contract in Paris (France) – Available Nov. 7
- The Great Heist Challenge Pack in Whittleton Creek (Vermont/U.S.) – Available Nov. 7
- The Montague Audacity Escalation Contract in Santa Fortuna (Colombia) – Available Nov. 14
- Special Occasions Featured Contracts (All Locations) – Available Nov. 14
- Master Fortune Teller Legacy Challenge Pack in Marrakesh (Morocco) – Available Nov. 14
- Art of Revenge Legacy Challenge Pack in Hokkaido (Japan) – Available Nov. 14
- IO Interactive’s Hitman 2 One-Year Anniversary Livestream on Twitch – Nov. 18
- Blake’s Endeavor Challenge Pack in Isle of Sgàil (North Atlantic) – Available Nov. 21
- The Arthin Occultation Legacy Escalation Contract in Bangkok (Thailand) – Available Nov. 21
- The Szilassi Darkness Legacy Escalation Contract in Sapienza (Italy) – Available Nov. 21
- Plumber’s Apprentice Legacy Challenge Pack in Sapienza (Italy) – Available Nov. 21
- Master Sniper Legacy Challenge Pack in Sapienza (Italy) – Available Nov. 21
- The Fixer Legacy Elusive Target in Marrakesh (Morocco) – Available Nov. 22
- The Bartholomew Hornswoggle Escalation Contract in Haven Island (Maldives) – Available Nov. 28
- The McCallister Ransack Escalation Contract in Whittleton Creek (Vermont/U.S.) – Available Nov. 28
- The Quimby Quandary Escalation Contract in Sgàil (North Atlantic) – Available Nov. 28
Check out the Official Hitman 2 November Roadmap Trailer, below:
Hitman 2 is the follow-up to the internationally acclaimed videogame, Hitman. Featuring entirely new hyper-detailed sandbox locations full of living, breathing environments to explore, Hitman 2 offers players the freedom to plan the ultimate assassination utilising an assortment of tools, weapons, disguises and a variety of stealth techniques to creatively trigger their own unique chain of events.
Hitman 2 is available now for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One X and PC.
The Hitman 2 Expansion Pass is available now for £32.99. The Expansion Pass is also included as part of the Hitman 2 Gold Edition, featuring the Haven Island (Maldives) and New York (N.Y./U.S.) locations, new Sniper Assassin maps, challenges, missions, outfits, weapons and more, all for £79.99.
To learn more about Hitman 2, please visit www.hitman.com or join the HIitman 2 conversation on Twitter (@Hitman), Facebook (@Hitman), Instagram (@Hitman), YouTube (Hitman), Twitch (Hitman), Discord (Hitman), Reddit (Hitman) or the Hitman Forum.
For more gaming news, click right HERE.