Gioteck proudly announces three new controller colourways launching January 2020, designed for gamers needing a second controller for Fortnite’s long-awaited split-screen player mode.
The two new VX-4 PlayStation 4 models include a cool artic-camo white wired controller and a wireless Fortnite inspired purple colourway. The WX-4 Nintendo Switch artic-camo version, launching in anticipation of future split-screen functionality, is available in a wireless format.
The all-new WX-4 and VX-4 ranges give casual and hardcore gamers real choice: professional standard product, and the chance to game in comfort for hours – all at an incredible price. Built for a demanding new generation of gamers, the controllers blend traditional layout, with premium quality and vibrant designs.
The VX-4 and WX-4 controllers will be available for just £19.99 wired, and £29.99 wireless.
About the current Gioteck VX-4 range
The VX-4 premium wired and wireless pro PS4 controllers offer superb comfort during marathon gaming sessions. Quick-fire triggers, precision D-Pad and anti-slip rubber thumbsticks deliver lightning-fast performance. With motion compatibility and a 3.5mm Audio port for headset compatibility on selected versions, the VX-4 is currently available in 4 vibrant colours and makes for the next-level immersive gaming experience.
VX-4 premium wired and wireless controllers for PlayStation 4 feature:
- Motion and vibration compatibility
- Traditional PlayStation layout
- Quickfire triggers
- Precision D-Pad
- Anti-slip rubber thumbsticks
- Wired version features 3.5mm Audio port for headset compatibility available exclusively from GAME in black, silver, red and blue
- Wired version without audio port available in red, black, blue and silver
- Wireless version with audio port available in black
Go pro, and swap your Joy-Con for the traditional layout of the WX-4 Switch pro controller. Available in 4 colours, in both wired and wireless variants and built with premium materials and design, WX-4 delivers superb comfort during marathon gaming sessions. With LEDs for power and player number, plus motion and vibration support*, the WX-4 delivers the ultimate next-level immersive gaming experience. WX-4 premium wired and wireless controllers for Nintendo Switch feature:
- Traditional button layout
- LEDs for power and player number
- *Motion and vibration support [wireless edition only]
- Ergonomic design
- Wireless version, available in black
- Wired version available in red, blue and silver
For even more tech news, click right HERE.