Time to take the wheel and turn this boring Tuesday into an extremely fun death race with Gas Guzzlers Extreme, available today on PlayStation 4!
From Gamepires, developers of SCUM, the PS4 version includes the content of both Full Metal Frenzy + Full Metal Zombie DLCs – get your hands dirty, shoot, crush and destroy your enemies in an absolute carnage!
Gas Guzzlers Extreme is an exciting new twist on the car combat experience, with the addition of furious team combat battles. Start out with low-performance vehicles and rapidly work your way up to high-performance models, by earning money in a series of hi-octane races and arena battles.
But things are about to get freaky, as a zombie apocalypse takes over! Get armed to the teeth and exploit all the insane power-ups to obliterate the hordes of the undead. Won’t be easy though – these brain-munching dudes fight back, and have weapons of their own, plus running over too many of them will make your wheels slip in gore… well, let’s just say you don’t want them feasting over you.
Gas Guzzlers Extreme Features:
- Combat racing at its best, featuring a blood pumping single-player campaign with over 12 hours of gameplay.
- Fast-as-lightning multiplayer tournaments with 7 different modes (classic race, power race, battle race, knockout, deathmatch, last man standing and capture the flag); with up to 4 teams available in teamplay mode.
- 350+ miles of road across 40 tracks, 8 arenas and 7 different environments.
- 12 unique weapons, on-track bonuses, and power-ups.
- 18 customizable cars (12+ upgrades, colour, rims, stickers, etc.).
- Multi-path tracks and sponsored events.
- Instant play with vicious AI Bots populating your multiplayer match while other players begin to join in on the fun.
- Beautifully displayed high definition visuals with extensive vehicle damage, motion blur effects and custom paint jobs.
- Full force feedback controller support as well as keyboards, joypads, joysticks, and racing wheels.
Gas Guzzlers Extreme is packed with tons of unique humor, personality and above all, content. The game includes 12 game modes, 42 tracks, 12 arenas, 8 different environments, 21 customizable and upgradeable cars with 12 unique weapon types and 22 distinct zombie variants to wreak havoc and total carnage!
For more gaming news check out our website right HERE.