Whether you’re looking for an epic tale to fall into or some epic tail to fall into the arms of, you’re in luck! Winds of Change is an unabashedly furry blend of visual novel and point-and-click adventure games, and it’s out NOW on Steam! Following a successful Kickstarter campaign in 2017 and open-arms reception during its time in Steam Early Access, it’s time to introduce you to the dark fantasy world of Alestia.
Watch a video breakdown of gameplay features below:
Rather than hit you with a bunch of nice words, here’s a down-and-dirty breakdown of why you should be playing this Right NowTM:
- To quote Steam, “100% of the 106 user reviews for this game are positive”
- Created with love by the furry community in part as a means of helping to dispel negative stigmas attached to it
- Despite coming from a super small dev team, it’s a MASSIVE project with over 270,000 words, 26,000 lines, nearly 15 hours of voice-over audio, and over 35 voice actors
- Blends the best parts of visual novel and point-and-click adventures with a dash of RPG offering up an open-world structure, non-linear narrative, and more side quests than you can shake a broadsword at
- Stellar voice talent from the likes of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Persona 5, One Punch Man, Mob Psycho 100, and Danganronpa
- Play the entire first act for free by downloading Winds of Change – The Opening Act – your progress even carries into the full game
For more gaming news, click right HERE.