Indie Publisher Iceberg Interactive and developer Greywolf Entertainment present a very first look into new 4x strategy game Pax Nova, slated to release in Steam’s Early Access later in 2019. The video reveals never-seen-before footage of gameplay maps, mechanics, features
Wishlist the game HERE and prepare for your intergalactic exploration.
Pax Nova is a sci-fi turn-based 4X strategy game where you lead the fate of one of several factions divided between three races. Explore new worlds and new star systems filled with exciting secrets as well as new dangers. Build new cities, expand your influence and fight great battles on land and in space.
New game-play video includes:
- Factions: Choose from a variety of races or customize your own.
- Cities: Build your city thoughtfully. Pick different terrains that will help you expand your districts. Manage the balance of different attributes.
- Research and diplomacy options: Plan your strategy. Exploit multiple resources and possibilities.
- Combat: Customize your units to maximize extermination.
- Geography: Explore the endless universe of Pax Nova and discover other planets and colonies.
For more gaming news, just click right HERE.