There has been a whole host of Final Fantasy remakes/remasters recently, the two most popular being Final Fantasy VII Remake and Final Fantasy VIII Remastered. And to celebrate the announcement of the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition release date, art director Toshiyuki Itahana has created a brilliant new piece of artwork featuring characters from the four tribes in the game: Clavats, Lilties, Yukes and the Selkies!
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition is coming to PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, iOS and Android devices on January 23, 2020.
New features for Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition include:
- Updated Visuals and Audio – Experience the world of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles in stunning new ways, with upgraded graphics and audio updates enhancing the magical adventure like never before.
- New Character Voiceovers – Playable heroes come to life with brand-new voiceovers as they cast spells and battle ferocious monsters.
- New Online Multiplayer – Play online with up to three friends to overcome the dangerous monsters and dungeons that fill the world*. No players are left behind, as Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition supports cross-play functionality.
- New Dungeons and Bosses – Challenging new dungeons and bosses have been added to the game, allowing for even more fun and exciting gameplay opportunities.
- New Character Appearances and Items – Stand out with brand-new looks and artefacts to equip and use throughout your magical journey.
The game will be available for the Nintendo Switch system, PlayStation 4 system, the App Store and Google Play Store on 23rd January 2020. For more information visit https://sqex.link/tig
If Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles doesn’t tickle your fancy check out our website for more gaming news click HERE.