Plucked from the fiery depths, French developer Headbang Club and co-publishers Plug-In-Digital and Hound Picked Games are pleased to reveal Double Kick Heroes is releasing on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC with Xbox Game Pass. You can find the Xbox X019 announcement trailer for the game below.
In Double Kick Heroes, players can opt for Arcade Mode, or venture into the Story Mode, where they will come across some slick Heavy Metal Heroes, listen to some awesome metal and face off against swarms monsters, battle the undead and come up against some badass bosses.
Full of delicious licks, infectious riffs and the undead, Double Kick Heroes is full of all kinds of marvellous metal mayhem. However, don’t think that this will be an easy journey – players will have no choice but to master the Double Kick (a drumming technique used to speed the tempo of music) if they want to survive, as they thrash to 30 unique metal tracks composed by the legendary Elmobo.
Not so good at keeping up with the tempo, whilst Slayer-ing evil? No problem, Chill Mode allows players to play the game’s rhythmic excellence but with none of the monstrous malevolence.
What? Having problems controlling Sheilah the Gundillac? We got you covered, brother – you keep up with the rhythm and shooting, we’ll take care of the rest with Auto Steering Sheilah.
Double Kick Heroes Key features
- 30 tremendously awesome quality Metal songs by a legendary video game AND Metal composer. The original soundtrack was awarded best audio at Ludum Dare and won a Double Ping award for Best Indie Audio and Best Audio.
- A Rodriguez infused background story about weird guys and gals who live for the slickest beats and rawest of riffs in Heavy Metal!
- The Hellgate mode features globally recognised songs by artists like Gojira, VolkorX, Ultra Vomit and many more to be announced.
- Original Soundtrack Songs feature vocals and solos by renowned artists like Ron “Bumblefoot” Thal, and many others to be announced…
- Explosions, rebels, militias, the undead, road-rage, madness, apocalypse! Ready to hit the fury road? Discover the brutal and juicy pixel art of the game with so many different monsters and other fun stuff to kill.
- 6 huge, screen shaking bosses that will melt your nerves.
- 5 levels of difficulty because everyone should have an adequate measure of suffering.
- The only manic moshing metal music rhythm game for the Xbox One.
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.