In celebration of the upcoming release of the highly-anticipated Final Fantasy VII Remake on the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system on 10th April 2020, Square Enix Ltd., invites players to enjoy new Final Fantasy VII-themed content in the popular mobile game, Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia. From today through to 13th April players can embark on new Final Fantasy VII themed quests, limited-time events, co-op quests, and access other special offers, including new gem and costume bundles.
Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia: Full details of the limited-time content follow below:
- Special Limited-Time Event: “Abyss: A New Episode”
- This Final Fantasy VII Remake themed event will feature challenging quest restrictions and enemy modifiers via Normal and Hard Modes.
- Limited-time event rewards include gems, armor tokens, power tokens, realization materials and much more.
- Gem and Costume Bundles
- Available bundles include a new Crisis Core – Final Fantasy VII inspired blue dress for Aerith, a Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children inspired outfit for Tifa and returning Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children-inspired outfit for Cloud.
- Co-op Quests
- Now until 6th April: “March of the Machines”
- From 31st March to 13th April: “The Marauding Mimesis”
- Players can exchange tokens earned from completing these quests for power tokens, armor tokens, draw tickets and more.
- Draw Banners with First Multi-Draw Free
- The first banner, available now until 6th April, features Cloud, Tifa and Aerith
- A second banner featuring three different characters will be available from 31st March until 13th April.
- Other limited-time Spring promotions include:
- Co-op Stickers: New animated Kactuar stickers are available for purchase with Dissidia Points now until 13th April
- Special Chocobo panel missions
- 3x-Effect Support Item Sale
- 2x Rewards from Cycle Quests and 3x Rewards from Daily Missions are active now until 14th April
Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) in the App Store for iPhone and iPad, and on Google Play for Android devices. Final Fantasy VII Remake will be available for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system on 10th April 2020.
The Final Fantasy VII Remake Demo is now available to PlayStation 4 system owners across the globe, allowing players to experience the opening chapter from the game. Those who download the demo before 11th May, 2020 will also receive an exclusive PlayStation 4 system theme when the full game launches next month. To download the demo now, visit: https://sqex.link/FF7RDemo .
For more gaming news check out our website right HERE.