Collect All Aliens with our two galactic Destroy All Humans! special editions
In Destroy All Humans! your quest is to bring down the fragile human government and harvest the DNA of its puny citizens. While you’re at it, take a break and snatch the two special Destroy All Humans! editions directly from the hands of the earthlings!
Can you truly appreciate the cow? Then our DNA Collector’s Edition is exactly what you need! Are you searching for something extragalactic? Does Furon blood flow through your veins? Then look no further than the Crypto-137 Edition!
Pre-order here: https://destroyallhumansgame.com
Destroy All Humans! Crypto-137 Edition
This unique example of human craftsmanship is brought to you by your benevolent Furon overlords! The Crypto-137 Edition will be available at selected retailers for an SRP of € 399.99 | $ 399.99 | £ 349.99 and contain the following items:
- Game Destroy All Humans!
- Crypto-137 Figurine* 60cm / 23″ high | 30cm / 12″ diagonal Approx.
- Crypto Backpack
- 6 Lithographs
- Eye-popping anti-stress toy
- Premium Box 90cm * 38cm * 37* / 35″ * 15″ *15 Approx.
- Including All In-Game Crypto Skins
*North hemisphere not transparent. No Brain Juice included – sorry.
About Destroy All Humans!
The cult-classic returns! Terrorize the people of 1950s Earth in the role of the evil alien Crypto-137. Harvest DNA and bring down the US government in the remake of the legendary alien invasion action-adventure. Annihilate puny humans using an assortment of alien weaponry and psychic abilities. Reduce their cities to rubble with your Flying Saucer! One giant step on mankind!
- Experience the evil side of a 50s alien invasion story
- (Re)Discover why this game is considered one of the funniest ever created
- Faithfully rebuilt from scratch in new galactic glory
- Enjoy Crypto’s unique weaponry like the Anal Probe Gun
- Pose as pathetic humans to infiltrate their fragile democracy
- Use psychokinesis to send enemies flying or bombard them with random objects
- Freely traverse explorable cities from 50s America using your jetpack
- Obliterate humanity’s primitive architecture with your flying saucer
- Includes the restored, much-rumoured, never before seen: Lost Mission of Area 42!
For more gaming news click HERE.