Today, 1C Entertainment and developer RuneHeads are excited to unveil their brand new game and an evolution of the classic, first-person dungeon crawler genre, datamoshed together with a cyberpunk twist. Say hello to Conglomerate 451 and goodbye to the limits of your human vessel, because this futuristic RPG will arrive on Steam Early Access (PC) soon.
Watch Conglomerate 451’s announcement trailer below:
Embracing its grid-based, dungeon crawling RPG roots, Conglomerate 451 offers players an evolution of one of gaming’s most beloved genres. Tasked with taking down the corrupt corporations that threaten sector 451 of Conglomerate city, establish and manage a crack team of cloned agents, altering their DNA and outfitting them with the latest in high-end cyberlimbs, implants and weaponry to best carve out an edge in this city-wide struggle.
Each encounter carries additional weight, however. Roguelike elements ensure that not only could each mission be an agent’s last, but that even the most inconsequential wound can evolve into a permanent status modifier, changing the way they approach future encounters. This means players will have to leverage everything from hacking and equippable agent skills, to strategic use of their personal R&D department to make it out alive.
- Classic dungeon crawling – Face your enemies in a cyberpunk take on classic, turn-based dungeon crawling gameplay by choosing the best strategy, taking advantage of their weak points and making the most out of your agents’ skills
- Manage your resources – Make use of your own personal R&D department to research advanced technology, unlocking new features, powers and options for progression
- More than just body mods – In addition to upgrading weapon and armor proficiencies, augment your body with interchangeable cyber implants that completely change your agent’s skills and utility
- Pain and Trauma system – Even the smallest wounds can have a lasting impact. By taking damage in combat, agents risk generating permanent Traumas that will follow them between missions
- Procedural cyber dungeons – Experience the dungeon crawling you love, mixed with future technology as you take on procedurally-generated dungeons and missions
- If you die in the game… – Each mission could be your last thanks to agent permadeath. Consider every move, because if an agent dies in battle, they will be lost forever
- Hack the world – Enter cyberspace mid-mission and hack your way ahead of the competition to get crucial intel and give yourself the advantage
Conglomerate 451 arrives on Steam Early Access soon, with a full launch planned for later this year. Not only this, but if you’re attending PAX East 2019, don’t hesitate to drop by 1C Entertainment’s booth, #19115.
For more game news, just click HERE.