1C Entertainment and Conglomerate 451 developer RuneHeads release the largest Early Access update to their grid-based, cyberpunk dungeon crawler yet.
During the past two months, RuneHeads have been working hard on improving the game by adding a series of key features and gameplay changes, such as the much-anticipated story mode, expanded loot system, new areas and characters, new intro, and much more.
What’s new in today’s update:
- Special Loot Crates: Introducing different rarities to Loot Crates with better rewards, depending on mission difficulty
- REM (REsources Module) System: After defeating an enemy there is a chance it will drop a REM, a collection of resources and items
- Cypher Deck: Now every Agent has a Cypher Deck, a special combat computer. Improve a Cypher Deck by upgrading it and installing new plugins
- Plugins: A new item type that can be installed in Cypher Decks to modify an Agent’s Combat Hacking skills
- Further balancing of the game
- Tons of major and minor fixes
- And much more!
Including today’s update, below are all the key features that have been added to Conglomerate 451 in the past months:
Major Added Features Since Early Access Launch:
- Explore the streets of Conglomerate city and discover the roots of corruption in Story Mode. Discover new characters as agents complete missions.
- The upgraded companion drone provides mission advice and acts as a guide for new players
- An all-new Perk System grants special skills to agents promoted to a new rank
- An expanded Loot System
- Black Markets scattered through the city offer opportunities to buy cutting edge weapons and tech
- Agents can use drugs for quick short-term ability boosts, but run the risk of intoxication debuffs and long-term addiction
- Cyber Graveyard and After Life Technology
- The AIM System
- Use new skills to hack enemies and turn the tables in combat
- A new HUD improves gameplay with a more intuitive layout
About Conglomerate 451
Set in a city overrun with corrupt corporations, assemble a squad of cloned agents in a bid to restore order to sector 451. From altering your agents’ DNA and installing ability-granting neural implants, to equipping them with powerful cyberlimbs and literally hacking the world around you mid-conflict, you’ll need to take every advantage you can get.
Not only will agents lost in battle lose all their previous progress, starting again as a fresh clone, but even basic wounds can have a lasting impact on your agents, evolving into permanent disadvantages.
Do you want even more gaming news? Then just click right HERE. Is that not your cup of tea? Don’t worry. You can find all of our previews and reviews by clicking HERE. And don’t forget our featured articles which include articles such as opinion pieces and interviews. You can find them by clicking HERE.
Oh, where are our manners? There is also our giveaway page too, where you will find all our current and past giveaways, all you need to do to find it is click right HERE, there are lots of great prizes to be won every month.
And whilst we’re plugging FULLSYNC, make sure you like us on our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter and subscribe to our YouTube channel. You are also more than welcome to join our Discord server to chat about all things games and tech, and any other random crap you want to chat about too. Not that we stream there much but you can also follow us on Twitch as well. You’re more likely to catch people we host than ourselves, but hey, we only host entertaining folk so you know if it appears, it must be good.