SQUARE ENIX Ltd. announced new in-game events in fan-favourite mobile RPGs Final Fantasy Brave Exvius and War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius to celebrate the Final Fantasy Exvius Universe x Chillhop Music compilation album arriving to select major digital platforms. Fans can now download or stream the 25-track compilation album created with popular lo-fi hip hop music label Chillhop Music on major digital platforms including Apple Music, Spotify and Amazon Music Unlimited. In addition, players can enjoy new limited-time events and awards in both hit Final Fantasy mobile games including login bonuses and themed background music.
New content arriving with the Chillhop Music collaboration event in War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is available today until June 8th, and includes:
- Collaboration Event – Players can challenge this limited-time event, which features a lo-fi remixed WOTV FFBE song from the compilation album, once per day to earn rewards.
- Home Screen Background Music – Fans can chill out with new home screen background music, which will be the lo-fi version of the song Under the Flag Remixed by SwuM, remixed by musical producer swuM, for a limited time.
- Social Campaign – Players have the chance to earn 2,500 Visiore by liking/following the official WOTV FFBE Facebook and Twitter pages and by sharing/retweeting campaign posts on those pages. Full details and rules for entry are available on the official social channels.
New content arriving with the Chillhop Music collaboration event in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius will be available from May 27th until June 26th, and includes:
- Lo-fi Login Bonus – Players will receive a special item called the “Lo-fi Note” by logging in daily and can exchange it within the game’s Exchange Shop to receive the “Lo-fi Headphones” equipment, which boosts water, ice, wind and dark resistance by 20%, nullify sleep, silence and confusion and have the Auto-Shell ability, which automatically boosts SPR and reduces magic damage taken. Players can also exchange “Lo-fi Notes” for summon tickets, Lapis and more.
- Home Screen Background Music – Fans will be treated to new home screen background music during the collaboration period featuring a Chillhop Music collaboration song called Moment of Recall, Remixed by SwuM.
Available today in select regions, the Final Fantasy Exvius Universe x Chillhop Music Lo-fi Remix compilation album will be available on major digital platforms: https://sqex.lnk.to/FFEU_Chillhop
Fans can also view the original collaboration playlist, which debuted on YouTube in March, and features original visuals here: https://youtu.be/Hg7kVQB6Wes
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store, Google Play and the Amazon App Store. This title is developed as a collaboration between SQUARE ENIX and gumi Inc. (developer of the hit title Brave Frontier). The game is available in eight languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (traditional), Korean, Thai and Indonesian.
War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is available now as a free download with in-app purchases through the App Store, Google Play and Amazon App Store. Text is supported in English, French, German, Spanish, Korean and Traditional Chinese, while voiceovers are supported in English and Japanese. For more information, please visit: https://wotvffbe.com/.
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.