Children of Morta, the story-driven rogue-lite RPG developed by Dead Mage and published by 11 bit studios, will receive a ton of content in the coming months and beyond as detailed in a newly released 2020 roadmap.
The latest addition to 11 bit studios’ publishing portfolio, Children of Morta has been a massive success story both commercially and creatively. Breaking even on its development costs after only three days on the market, the game was received positively from fans and critics alike.
11 bit studios are excited to offer those passionate fans even more in 2020. As players have come to expect and appreciate, the majority of new content coming to Children of Morta will be available free of charge to those who own the game with only the Uncharted Lands expansion being released as paid DLC. Let’s take a look at what’s on the way:
- Shrine of Challenge (I) introduces hard difficulty and an item pack with more than 20 new items including Charms, Divine Graces and Divine Relics.
- Setting Sun Inn (II) invites you to New Game+ mode in which players carry their unlocked characters, skill tree, Morv, and Workshop Upgrades into a new playthrough after completing the game.
- Random Encounter (!) means what it says and says what it means – you’ll never know what you might find here!
- In the Bergsons’ House (III) a new playable character awaits.
- The Fellowship Sanctuary (IV) adds the much anticipated online co-op to the game.
- Temple of the Endless (V) contains a series of arenas with waves of enemies, mini-bosses, and a new boss. This Endless Mode fully supports online co-op.
- The Treasure (VI) update will contain more than 30 new items including Charms, Divine Graces and Divine Relics.
- All this should prepare you for The Uncharted Lands (VII). The next journey for the Bergson family will be a brand new DLC chapter with a main quest and a home event, another playable hero, new enemies, and a new boss.
Finally, a surprise for music fans everywhere who want to bring the soothing sounds of Children of Morta with them wherever they go — the Children of Morta Original Soundtrack, composed by Hamidreza Ansari, is now available on YouTube, Spotify, and iTunes for your listening pleasure!
More about Children of Morta:
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.