When Sandberg presents its new bungee hubs, which are targeted at the gamer market, you will perhaps be wondering if it’s time to find the nearest bridge and make a spectacular jump with elastic tied around your ankle?
But that’s not what it’s about in this case!
In the gaming world, a bungee is a smart device that keeps track of the mouse cable while you play. The lightweight, springy cable groove lifts the cable above your desk so that its doesn’t get stuck all of a sudden during the game.
Sandberg will be releasing two types onto the market: One is combined with a standard USB hub containing 4 ports. The other features an extremely fast USB 3.0 hub, headset holder and cool LED lighting with various colour programmes.
Anders Partida Petersen, Brand Director at Sandberg A/S, says:
In the world of eSport, it is milliseconds that count. You just have to bear in mind that gamers prefer a mouse with a cable in order to avoid the delay in a wireless connection! That says a little about how important it is not to spend time untangling the cable from something during a nerve-racking game.
The two new Sandberg Bungees are on their way to the market now. The website www.sandberg.it refers users to nearest dealers.
Item no.: 133-92
RRP incl. VAT: £21.99
- Interface standard: USB 2.0
- Supports high-speed (480 Mbit/s), full-speed (12 Mbit/s) and low-speed (1.5 Mbit/s) transfer rates
- USB connectors: 4 USB A-female and 1 USB Micro female
Item no.: 133-93
RRP incl. VAT: £32.99
- Interface standard: USB 3.0
- USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 compliant
- Supports SuperSpeed (5 Gbit/sec), high-speed (480 Mbit/s), full-speed (12 Mbit/s) transfer rates
- USB 3.0 connectors: 3 USB 3.0 A-female and 1 micro female
- 7 switchable LED colours by one touch switch
For even more tech and gaming news, just click right HERE.