2K Games and Gearbox Software continue to celebrate Borderlands’ 10-year anniversary with another week of in-game bonuses for Borderlands 3! This week is the Rare Spawn Hunt.
If you’ve explored the untamed wilds and urban hideouts of Borderlands 3, you’ve likely found a Rare Spawn. These named enemies are lurking around the many corners of the galaxy and will sometimes show up on bounty boards. For the second week of our month-long Borderlands Anniversary Celebration, those Rare Spawns are about to become a lot less rare.
Starting tomorrow, October 8 at 17:00 BST, the Rare Spawn Hunt will begin. During the Rare Spawn Hunt, the Rare Spawns below are guaranteed to show up in their designated locations and have an increased chance to drop unique Legendary loot. It’s your chance to seek and destroy enemies you might’ve never known existed, or snag the unique Legendary weapons and gear you’ve been chasing. Here’s a list of all the Rare Spawns that are part of this week’s event, along with their unique Legendary drops:
- Rakkman – Night Flyer, Legendary Pistol
- El Dragon Jr – Unleash the Dragon, Legendary Artifact
- Road Dog – Redline, Legendary Shotgun
- IndoTyrant – Random Customization
- Force Troopers – Random Legendary class mods
- Demoskaggon – Random Legendary Shield
- The Unstoppable – Band of Sytorak, Legendary Shield
- Thunk & Sloth – It’s Piss, Legendary Grenade Mod
- Maxitrillion – The Horizon, Legendary Shotgun
- Borman Nates – Psycho Stabber, Legendary Pistol
- Princess Tarantella II – Hive, Legendary Rocket Launcher
- Mother of Dragons – Random Legendary Artifacts
- Red Jabber –Random Legendary Grenade Mod
- Urist McEnforcer – Masterwork Crossbow, Legendary Sniper Rifle
The Rare Spawn Hunt is on from October 8 at 17:00 BST to October 15 at 16:59 BST, when the next week’s theme begins. The Borderlands Anniversary Celebration calendar is below—and if you want to know what this month of Borderlands 3 bonuses is all about, you can catch up here.
- Week 2 (October 8-14): Rare Spawn Hunt!
- Week 3 (October 15-21): Show Me the Eridium!
- Week 4 (October 22-28): Mayhem on Twitch!
- Week 5 (October 29 – November 4): Spooky Surprise!
There will be unveilings of all the bonuses for each week’s theme every Monday this coming month on borderlands.com, so be sure to check back to see what’s in store for the Borderlands Anniversary Celebration.
Want more gaming news? We got you covered, just click HERE and fill your boots.