BlitWorks and Numantian Games are pleased to announce that the acclaimed RTS They Are Billions will launch on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One this July!
The BlitWorks team were so addicted to They Are Billions that they themselves became infected. The infection spread like wildfire and soon zombie developers started trying to get the infection across onto Xbox One and PlayStation 4 consoles.
They worked intensively on the superb RTS to achieve a great performance as well as adapting the game to be played with a controller or added mouse and keyboard support. The swarms finally got what they wanted; They Are Billions will be reaching Xbox One and PlayStation 4 this July.
Watch the infection spread in the video below:
It’s addictive, it’s bloody, it’s contagious, it’s almost there. Be ready!
- Survival Strategy Game – The aim of the game is to build a successful colony and survive for a specific period of time against billions of zombie enemies. Build walls, gates, towers, and structures to protect yourself. Train your army and contract the best mercenaries to protect the colony. Management of your resources and forces is the key to survival!
- Real Time with Pause – While They Are Millions is a Real Time Strategy game, It comes with the ability for players to pause the game at any time. With the game paused, players can focus on making the best strategic decisions, giving them a layer of control missing from most RTS games.
- Randomly Generated Maps – Every game presents new challenges for the player as each new game creates a random world generated with its own events, weather, geography, and infected population.
- Thousands of Units on Screen – They Are Billions brings massive numbers of units to the game screen, up to 20,000 units playing in real time! Some are on your side, but be prepared to face the biggest swarms of infected you’ve ever seen.
- Mouse and Keyboard Support – They Are Billions gives players the choice of playing with a keyboard & mouse or a controller, allowing players to experience the game how they choose.
- Weekly Challenge – Weekly Challenges will be offered where participating players must play the same random map. The best scores are published on a leaderboard to allow for bragging rights and friendly rivalry among players.
Until then, keep coming back to our website for the latest news, which you can find by clicking HERE.