Together with the team at Luminous, Iceberg Interactive are very proud to announce their newest game – Circle Empires Rivals, available early 2020. This multiplayer sequel to the smash-hit Circle Empires will have you devising new strategies, fighting enemies and levelling up in a world full of circles which you have to conquer. Watch the new teaser trailer below and wishlist the game on Steam to play with your friends or to join thousands of other gamers worldwide in the ultimate RTS multiplayer experience.
Mihkel Trei, Lead Developer at Luminous commented:
We have been working tirelessly for almost two years to please the thousands of Circle Empires players requesting a multiplayer sequel. It therefore makes me very happy that we finally get to announce the much-expanded, content rich multiplayer experience Circle Empires Rivals tothe world
ABOUT CIRCLE EMPIRES RIVALS
Circle Empires Rivals is the multiplayer sequel to the original award-winning real-time strategy game enjoyed by more than 300,000 players worldwide! Fast-paced action and hundreds of different units combined with a procedurally generated world of circles to make every session exciting and unique. You’ll have to devise new strategies and clever tactics to defeat your enemies, harvest resources and increase your power – alone or online with friends!
It’s amazing to have watched the project evolve from a free demo into the single-player experience, and now at last, into a multiplayer one as well!The Luminous Team
- Fast-paced multiplayer RTS
- Play with friends in a variety of online game modes, including Co-op
- Units gain XP and level up
- The world is made of circles, each with different loot and enemies.
- Expand your empire, circle by circle
- Procedurally generated worlds contain unique flora and fauna
- 250+ different creatures and buildings, harvestable resources and level-ups
- 25+ Different faction leaders, a large variety of bonuses
- 40 huntable boss monsters
- Huge range of difficulty options for any skill level
Players interested in taking part in a closed-Alpha testing can apply here.
And for more gaming news, just click HERE.