For May’s giveaway, we’re giving away an Amazon Echo Dot, in Charcoal Grey. It took a while to get this one set up as I’ve been so busy due to lockdown and still working the frontline as well as running the site. But don’t worry, we didn’t forget about you all.
You’ll have probably seen these plastered all over the TV, online and in your friend’s homes before this COVID-19 mess started. You may even have one yourself. So it’s up to you if you win this Amazon Echo Dot for you or give it to a friend, as they’re also great to chat to loved ones on, as well as playing music over, games, learning fun facts, or our favourite feature, playing random cat noises.
Here’s just a list of the cool features you can access:
- Amazon’s most popular smart speaker: now with fabric design and improved speaker for richer and louder sound.
- Voice control your music: stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, TuneIn and others. You can also listen to audiobooks from Audible.
- Bigger, better sound: pair with a second Echo Dot for rich, stereo sound. Fill your home with music with compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
- Ready to help: ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices and more.
- Connect with others: call almost anyone hands free including UK mobile and residential numbers (from UK only), other Echo devices, Alexa app and Skype. Link your Vodafone account to make and receive mobile calls. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
- Alexa has skills: with tens of thousands of skills, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games and more.
- Voice control your smart home: turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors and more, with compatible connected devices.
- Designed to protect your privacy: built with multiple layers of privacy protection and control, including a Microphone Off button that electronically disconnects the microphones.
As per usual, we’ll be using Gleam for you all to enter. You don’t need to complete all the options available, just one ticket will win after all. However, the more entries you rack up the better your chances. But we do have the usual rules:
- Entries are only eligible for UK residents.
- Only one account is allowed per entrant.
- Anyone found entering from outside the UK or using multiple accounts will have their entries invalidated.
And that’s it. Good luck!