Alder’s Blood has been fully funded on Kickstarter. We’ve reached 100% goal two weeks before the deadline which is truly amazing! We are very appreciative of all the support we have received from the community.
Michal Bernat, Lead Developer at Shockworks Games Explains:
You all are amazing! I don’t know if I can ever thank you enough! It was a long journey for the whole team, very often a difficult one. But right now we can all agree that it was totally worth it. Everything is starting to come together and it’s just breathtaking (pun intended). Thank you all again and see you on the hunt!
Now it’s time to explore their stretch goals adding even more content to the game and hopefully, help fund the ports of Alder’s Blood to the Playstation 4 and Xbox One (the game is secured to be launched on PC and Nintendo Switch).
With over 40h of gameplay and a retail price of $24.99, the Kickstarter is the best chance to get Alder’s Blood at a discount, with additional goodies thrown in!
To celebrate the successful Kickstarter campaign. A short demo is available to give you a taste of Alder’s Blood unusual experience. The Demo will be available for a limited period of time:
- Indie DB: http://bit.ly/AB_KS_Demo
About Alder’s Blood:
Alder’s Blood is a turn-based, tactical stealth game with a dash of strategy. Gamers take on the role of one of the Hunters – perfectly trained and highly skilled, professional monster slayers. The Hunters carefully plan their attacks, sneaking in the shadows until they can almost feel the nasty breath of the monster they set their sights on, to then strike in no time. Quick, quiet, and deadly, Hunters overcome their enemies with the use of tactics, specialized gear and dark arts. However, in a one-on-one encounter, even the most experienced and skilled Hunter doesn’t stand a chance when facing a beast. That is why joining forces with other Hunters and valuing tactics higher than muscles is crucial for staying alive. Because, don’t forget, these terrifying monsters can easily detect Hunter’s presence by their scent. Be sure to monitor wind direction, avoid being noticed, and prepare deadly ambushes. Remember that hunting tools are as important as your weapons, and you should make good use of the sophisticated technology and dark artefacts you have at your disposal. But most of all remember that whatever you do, your resources will be limited, and opportunities rare. So don’t waste any of them.
ALDER’S BLOOD MAIN FEATURES:
- Stealth, ambush-based combat. Try to outsmart and outwit all the horrifying creatures you’ll be facing, as they are way stronger and you don’t stand a chance in a direct assault.
- Diverse, challenging opponents. From werewolves to vampires, all monsters have their unique attacks and skills and can easily see, hear, or smell you from a distance. So be careful not to reveal your position too early.
- Stamina-based characters. Cautiously manage your energy level between attacking, moving and casting spells. In the end, you’re only a human and running out of energy will seriously fatigue you.
- A grim world plunged into half-darkness. In this world, our God has finally turned his back on us, and his corrupt presence can change the intensity of the battlefield: from summoning monsters, through changing the weather, to transforming creatures into powerful avatars of his will.
- A vagabond’s exploration system. Travel the world, bringing your mobile base along with you. Take shelter in and manage your camp, but be wary of enemy ambushes.
- A unique fusion of dark Victorian fantasy and the Wild West. Immerse yourself in a world completely different from the one you know – a universe shaped by struggle, where mankind has not had the freedom to develop or advance any of its technology.
For more gaming news click HERE.