So today sees the release of The Mooseman on the PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One. Developed by Morteshka and Sometimes You, this atmospheric 2D adventure game takes place in the mysterious lands of Perm chud’ tribes and sees players take possession of the mythical Mooseman character who moves between worlds and can see what the mortal eye cannot.
Features of The Mooseman include:
- Explore the worlds inspired by Perm animal style
- Dive into the deep atmosphere of folk Komi music
- Meet long forgotten gods and spirits
- Learn the ancient myths of finno-ugric tribes
- Don’t expect an easy journey, there are riddles in the dark
- Unlock new abilities and use them to get to the Upper World
- Find all the artifacts that are hidden from the mortal eye
The game will be available online and currently retails at £5.59 on Xbox One, £5.66 on Nintendo Switch and £6.49 on PS4 (prices correct as of 18/07/2018). And if you haven’t seen anything of the game yet, we recommend checking out the release trailer below as the art work for this game is truly beautiful.