Plantronics today launched the holiday shopping season with its most expansive consumer product launch to date with eight products across the BackBeat FIT, BackBeat GO and RIG PRO lines. These products deliver consumers new, immersive audio experiences, so they can hear and enjoy what matters most – from music to phone calls to gameplay.
Runners, students, fitness enthusiasts and active people of all stripes should put the new BackBeat FIT 3100 on their wish lists. This headset delivers legendary Plantronics audio quality and uniquely boasts the Always Aware™ feature that enables outdoor enthusiasts to “hear what truly matters” – like taxi horns, barking dogs or screeching brakes – during their workout. These true wireless headsets have soft, flexible earbuds that actually fit and hold comfortably no matter the activity, so they’re durable, safe and stylish. The BackBeat FIT 3100 is the must-have true wireless headset this holiday season.
For travellers dealing with noisy aeroplanes, airports or public transportation, Plantronics is launching the BackBeat GO 410 earbuds. Travel can be exhausting, loud and very distracting, but the comfort and calm of Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) headphones have been priced out of reach for too many. Now, the BackBeat GO 410 provides over-the-ear comfort with up to 12 hours of extended battery life and ANC in a sleek form factor at an unexpectedly affordable price. Travellers can now hear what truly matters – not their chattering seatmate or the chimes and pings of a game played on a mobile device in the row behind on daily commutes or 10-hour flights.
About the new releases, Tanguy Leborgne, general manager of Plantronics Consumer Group had this to say:
People expect more than just sound from their headsets. They expect clear, simple experiences that make their days better and more enjoyable whether they are running, playing Fortnite or travelling across the country or world. I just completed a marathon near Mount Kenya in Africa using a BackBeat FIT headset because what mattered to me was making sure only people were chasing me, not wild animals.
Gaming is another huge area where Plantronics offers competitive gamers a new level of hearing what matters. Whether they are playing Overwatch, Fortnite or Call of Duty, gamers know that sound quality can be the difference between winning or losing a match. The new Plantronics RIG 300, RIG 400 PRO and RIG 500 PRO Series headsets continue the legacy of the RIG family of gaming headsets and are used worldwide by professional gaming leagues and competitive voice gamers.
Consumers around the world can choose from this broad variety of new Plantronics headsets to meet their personal style, preferences and desired experiences. These new headsets deliver the quality Plantronics is known for in terms of durability. In addition to the true wireless BackBeat FIT 3100 and the noise cancelling BackBeat GO 410, Plantronics is also introducing the following headsets:
- BackBeat FIT 2100 – is the newest version of the consumer favourite BackBeat FIT. Runners and active people across the globe know and trust the quality and durability of this wireless headset. The new 2100 improves a person’s experience with the Always Aware™ design.
- BackBeat FIT 350 – delivers another wireless wearing style option for gym-goers with stability and up to six hours of listening time, optimized for situations where you want to hear your music – not the grunting of the power-lifter nearby.
- BackBeat GO 810 – are wireless, over-the-ear headphones that pack up to 20 hours of listening time for commuters and travellers, so they can focus on what matters amid the clamour of an airport, an aeroplane, commuter bus or subway.
On the gaming front, sound plays as important a role in gameplay as the graphics. Gamers look for whatever advantage they can find, whether they are competing in an eSport tournament for rank or prestige or playing with friends for fun. Competitive gamers at all levels have three new Plantronics RIG Series headsets to elevate their game, audio experience and a chance at winning, whether playing on Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch or a PC.
- RIG 300 Series – is designed as a premium, first headset for the growing gamer. The lightweight, comfortable open earcups deliver immersive audio experiences for kids and adults no matter the game, and our SoundGuard technology enhances the audio experience by ensuring a maximum volume of 118dB.
- RIG 400 Series – is for truly competitive gamers with the patent-pending RIG Game Audio Dial that enables you to adjust the audio intensity and experience without taking your hands off your controller. The dual-material ear cushions are comfortable and block outside noise, so the focus remains on the game.
- RIG 500 Series – is built for the most demanding gamers and high-resolution gaming platforms. Gamers enjoy high-fidelity audio through an exoskeleton earcup design that improves comfort, reduces noise distractions and gives you THE advantage over your competitors.
For more news, click HERE.