Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. has today announced that a major update has been released for PES Club Manager, bringing the latest 2019/2020 football season data (emblems, kits and players) to the popular mobile game.
As with the latest entry into the console eFootball PES series, today’s update also brings all 25 current Partner Clubs into PES Club Manager, including FC Bayern, Manchester United, Juventus FC and FC Barcelona.
Additional features of the PES Club Manager V3.0 update include:
- New “Career Record” feature – each player’s achievements will contribute “Glory Pts” and the team that has higher points in total will receive a “Team Glory” bonus to their overall team rating during matches
- New “Manager Pass” item – with both free and premium versions available, players can obtain rewards by progressing in the season. From today, three Partner Club premium passes are available, each including licensed items from the corresponding club; FC Barcelona, FC Bayern and Inter
- New Player Skills and Playing Styles
- New lineup and series for “Players of the Moment”
- New “Team Glory” training element
- New “Trophies” feature for sharing achievements with other users
- My Hometown Facility Lv 10 expansion
- Updated User Info screen
- Updated Commentary Language
- New background music
- Multiple bug fixes and other minor tweaks
To celebrate the major update, Konami will be running multiple in-game campaigns to reward new and existing users:
- Gift for all users – Serge Gnabry and a free 7☆ FC Bayern player
- Login bonus – “Permits for facility”
- Free campaign scout – try ☆4 Scout once a day
- Special Match vs. FC Bayern – win and receive an FC Bayern ticket
- Goal for HighStar New Season Special – earn PES Coins or Partner Club tickets based on goals scored
For all the latest news on PES Club Manager and for further information, please follow:
For even more of the latest gaming news, click right HERE.