Sink or swim in Twice Circled’s upcoming aquatic economic management sim. Megaquarium, the new tycoon title from Big Pharma devs, is set open to open shop September 13th on Windows, Mac, and Linux $24.99 USD!
Watch the release date trailer below:
Megaquarium breaks new ground by taking classic tycoon gameplay and applying it to a brand new industry, the unique and challenging business of public aquariums. Gameplay revolves around creating and laying out exhibits, managing the aquarium’s workload among its staff and ensuring the entire endeavour runs at a profit.
Megaquarium’s wide array of aquatic life will keep the player thinking on their fin. With fish, sharks, crustaceans, corals, jellyfish, cephalopods and more, their diverse care requirements will demand attention to detail and strategic thinking. As players advance they’ll unlock new livestock, equipment, guest facilities and more. This all funnels back into the success of their aquarium as layout choice and staff management, create a make-or-break tycoon experience that tests the player to the limit of their creativity and economic ability.
- Run an aquarium business from the ground up. With staff costs, fish food and more to pay for, players will need to keep a constant eye on their bottom-line. Players can also micro-manage to extremely finite details, or focus more on the larger scale aspects.
- Players can choose from nearly 100 aquatic life to exhibit in their aquarium!
- Design an aquarium where the strategic layout is key to garner visitor attention and profit
- Hire and manage your aquarium staff. Based on your management style, and choices for positions, your aquarium could run magnificently… or crack under pressure
- Hundreds of hours of research have gone into making Megaquarium as true to life as practicable. Learn and study animal needs, in-game systems, and management skills to become the best!
Want more news? Click HERE.