Today Fearem, developer of horrific asymmetrical multiplayer Daemonical, is pleased to announce the game’s release on PC.
Features & Innovation:
- Huge open landscape
- Dense and realistic randomly generated vegetation
- A big number of procedurally generated houses & interest points on the map
- Procedurally generated collectable and ritual part locations
- Each match the map is different
- Realistic time of day
- Real-time weather and amazing atmospheric environment sounds
- Beautiful settings, atmosphere, landscape, environment
- Freedom of choice – make your own horror
- Proximity voice chat – can be used for role-playing
- Realistic characters, character customization
- Party system
- Unity 3d engine
Daemonical presents differing gameplay depending if you play as Demon or Human which is played within a specified match time. The winning criteria for both – Humans – find 4 ritual parts and bring them back, or run and hide until the morning. Demon-killing 4 remaining humans before morning presents double gameplay value! Action, be it stealth or out and out dynamic activity, adds subtlety throughout with strategic forethought which is essential in what is a do or die scenario with shocks and surprises constantly giving Daemonical a feeling of being part of a horror movie!
For more news from ourselves, click HERE.